So let’s get started with the most trending transfer rumours of the day……………
1. Manuel Almunia (34) is keen on a move to another Premier League club after his contract with the Gunners expire this summer. He had fallen down the pecking order behind Wojcech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski this season.
2. Former Aston Villa man Richard Dunne could return to Villa in the summer according to the sources within the club.
3. Roberto Mancini wants to bring the Ajax wonder-kid Cristian Eriksen to Etihad Stadium this summer. He has been a key figure for Ajax this season, netting 8 goals along with 20 assists in 42 appearances. However, Eriksen’s agent believes that it’s not the right time for him to leave the club.
4. Jose Mourinho is keen on Man City right back Micah Richards after a string of impressive performances from the England international. This would be a good addition to the squad as he could be a better option at right back for Real Madrid, compared to Arbeloa.
5. RVP has been linked to a possible move to Juventus this summer.
6. Chelsea and Man City are keen on Napoli’s goal machine Edinson Cavani. This move could materialise as Cavani had himself announced his doubts regarding his future at Napoli. In order to seal the deal, either one of the clubs would have to shell out 40 million pounds.
7. Arsene Wenger is interested in Adam Ljajic (20) and Hernanes (26)who play for Fiorentina and Lazio respectively. Ljajic is a versatile midfield player with great technique and possess a bag of tricks. Hernanes, valued at 18 million pounds, is yet another classy player with great creativity, the kind of player Arsenal has been looking for since the all the departure of Cesc Fabregas.
8. Martin O’Neil, the manager of Sunderland, claims that the top priority of his club would be to sign a striker or two this summer.
9. Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed his interest in Lille winger Eden Hazard (21) after he watched him play against Lyon.
“I can confirm Hazard is a very good player, he has so many qualities, he is very fast over the first ten metres.” – Sir Alex.
Hazard has been linked with a host of other big clubs such as Real Madrid, Arsenal and Chelsea. But he will not leave Lille for less than 30 million pounds.
10. Chelsea and Barcelona are at loggerheads to sign the Benfica forward Nelson Oliviera (20).
11. Roman Abramovich is looking to bring back the ‘Special One’ Jose Mourinho to Stamford Bridge. He is set to offer him at least a minimum of 9 million pounds after tax deduction .