- News on Brock Lesnar: While WWE is advertising Brock Lesnar for the August 13th go-home RAW Supershow for SummerSlam, he will likely be back earlier than that, perhaps on the 1,000th RAW.
- Johnny Removed: As a Great News John Laurinaitis (Big Johnny / Mr.Excitement) has been removed from the Roster Page.
- Money in the Bank Update: Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title will likely take place at the July 15th Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Like last year, there will be two Money in the Bank ladder matches on the card. Money in the Bank is a bit of a throw-away PPV as they’re gearing more for SummerSlam in August Headlinig Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar.
- Randy Orton & Sheamus News: Due to the depth issues with WWE’s roster, Randy Orton will continue to be pushed near the top when he returns from suspension soon. Orton has been vocally frustrated in the sense that he believes he is better as a heel.
WWE feels they need one top babyface to anchor the live events and they are trying to get Sheamus there but aren’t sure if he’s ready yet, which is why Orton is still a babyface.
Orton is also frustrated because officials took his punt kick away from him, which was done because of the concussion issues.
- Sakamoto to Wrestle!? :Sakamoto is expected to start wrestling within the next few months. His association with Tensai is likely over after Tensai beat him down on RAW two weeks ago. The beatdown was done as part of Tensai being re-packaged. Sakamoto was originally trained by former WWE star Taka Michinoku at his Kaientai Dojo school in Japan. Sakamoto debuted back in 2003 and was signed by WWE in 2011.
- Jericho’s Latest Tweet: Here is Chris Jericho’s suspension countdown tweet for today: “2 years ago I went to see Iron Maiden with my 2 cousins and they played 2 Minutes To Midnight.”
Published with permission from The WWE Gang.