As usual, the TV companies have got hold of the fixture list and given it a shake to fit their needs. It seems fans aren’t often considered, but nevertheless a lot of our fixtures have changed to suit TV schedules and so on. The following list is just the first of many batches of fixtures that will be changed and I’m sure we’ll have some more strange allocation of times to come.
- Mon 20 August: Everton (A) 8pm
- Sun 2 September: Southampton (A) 4pm
- Sun 23 September: Liverpool (A) 1.30pm
- Sat 29 September: Tottenham (H) 5.30pm
- Sun 7 October: Newcastle (A) 4pm
- Sun 28 October: Chelsea (A) 4pm
- Sat 3 November: Arsenal (H) 12.45pm
- Sat 10 November: Aston Villa (A) 5.30pm
- Sat 17 November: Norwich (A) 5.30pm
- Wed 28 November: West Ham (H)
- Wed 30 January: Southampton (H)
Published with permission from The Devils of Manchester | Manchester United Blog and News.