– Shawn in Corner with HHH: Shawn Michaels is expected to make more RAW appearances leading up to Summer Slam, where he will be in Triple H‘s corner for the match against Brock Lesnar. Lesnar promised Michaels on RAW last night that the two would be seeing each other before Summer Slam.
=> Shawn Michaels was asked on Twitter what he would do if Brock Lesnar would want to face him next after Triple H. Michaels responded, “What I tell everybody, No thanks, I’m retired.” Another fan noted that he had the balls to stand up to Lesnar, to which Michaels wrote, “Hey, that wasn’t by choice!! And on a side note…Dang, he’s HUGE!!:-)”
Michaels also revealed that he had been offered a behind-the-scenes position as an executive, and “for now,” he’s declined.
Regarding Paul Heyman’s future, it’s said that the angle with Stephanie McMahon at RAW 1000 had some real meaning behind it as Stephanie does not like Heyman personally. With that said, most expect Heyman to continue working with WWE in some capacity.
- Kelly Kelly Happy after Return: Kelly Kelly wrote the following on Twitter about her return to RAW last night:
“So happy to be back on raw 2night an trending worldwide made it even better we have the best fans in the world thank u #k2krew love you guys”
- Austin Busy in Signing for WWE’13: WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin posted a photo of himself signing a stack of photos for the WWE ’13 collector’s edition game. Austin added later that he signed photos for a total of 8 hours on Monday. To receive an autograph, simply pre-order the Austin 3:16 Collector’s Edition of WWE ’13.
=> Talking about Austin, WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin updated fans on his Twitter about his knee rehab following surgery last month, writing, “Knee rehab is going good… the knee is coming around.”
- CM Punk Comments on his Upcoming DVD: WWE Champion CM Punk wrote the following on Twitter about his upcoming WWE DVD release:
“Got a real special trick up my sleeve for my fans regarding my DVD. Going to be fun. #Chicago”.
- JTG Updates: After WWE Superstar JTG vented on Twitter last night about being frustrated with the company, his former Cryme Tyme tag team partner Shad Gaspard posted the following on Twitter:
“Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid, but still fighting for whats right. I Stand With @Jtg1284 . How about You? RT if U do”
Sources: WrestlingInc & ProWrestling
Published with permission from The WWE Gang.