- WWE Signs Del Rio’s Brother: PWInsider reports that WWE recently signed the son of Mexican legend Dos Caras and the younger brother of Alberto Del Rio – Guillermo Rodriguez. Guillermo is now appearing in WWE developmental as Memo Montenegro. He had been training in Florida with Pablo Marquez preparing for a deal from WWE earlier this year.
- Laurinaitis returning to WWE TV ? : John Laurinaitis has been told that he will be returning to WWE TV soon as some kind of an Executive Vice President character.
- More SummerSlam Matches Rumor: Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes to be added to the WWE SummerSlam card on Sunday. As noted before, Damien Sandow vs. Brodus Clay is also penciled in. If both of these matches happen, that would bring the SummerSlam card to 10 matches, including the pre-show match.
- Batista’s MMA Debut: Former WWE Champion Dave “Batista” Bautista will make his professional mixed martial arts debut on Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012 at “Real Pain,” at The Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- WWE interested in Another TV Show ? : WWE officials are looking at trying to find a TV outlet to air their pay-per-view pre-shows on, similar to what the FX Network does with UFC events. WWE’s goal is to have the YouTube pre-show moved to regular TV by early 2013.
They also want to have a UFC-like one-hour coutndown show for WrestleMania 29, similar to the special they did for The Rock vs. John Cena.
- CM Punk on AW: WWE Champion C.M. Punk told TMZ that the company was right to fire A.W. “I don’t like to see anybody lose their job,” Punk said. He added that it was “justified.” [Read more of this Here]
- Video of Brock Lesnar saying he will beat HHH:
Published with permission from The WWE Gang.