Cristiano Ronaldo is often called a ignorant, self-centered, arrogant and money-hungry person. He is not.
1. CR7 was born into a very poor family, and was the youngest of four kids. His father was an alcoholic, and died of alcohol-related condition. Ronaldo then never drank.
2. He has donated a LOT of money to various charitable organisations.
3. He has sponsored the cancer treatment of a 9-year old boy who had cancer since his second birthday.
4. He helped to raise funds, after Indian Ocean floods when he saw that a boy was wearing a “CR7″ jersey, and was stranded for 19 days.
5. He played in the semi-final of Euro 2004 for the first time at the age of 21.
6. He single-handedly took his team to the semifinals of Euro 2012.
7. He has donated £100,000 to build a cancer center in his native island, after they saved his mother’s life.
8. He has helped in building schools all over the world.
9. He has been declared as the ‘Best Player in the World ‘ by none other than Diego Maradona.
So , as you can see, he has donated more money than an average person’s lifetime earnings, and is not an arrogant and greedy person. He is very nice at heart and has a FRIENDLY rivalry with Messi.