Lewis Hamilton has had a near flawless season this year or has he? In the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal pick the one flaw that has dogged the reigning World Champion on the podium all season long.
And as they look forward to Monza, they talk about Mclaren’s new excuses, Honda’s engine comparison claims, the on-going Vettel-Pirelli saga and the support each camp has
received, Lauda-Hamilton’s bromance and offer a solution on how Lotus should settle Charles Pic’s dues with the team.
Lastly, they’re kicked about Patrick Dempsey’s attempt to make a TV series on the 1961 World Championship. Tune in to know why you should be kicked too! (Season 2015, Episode 29)
Topics to look forward to in this episode:
- Bernie Ecclestone was the real hero in Spa and not Lewis Hamilton.
- Vettel-Pirelli saga, drivers side the driver, team owners side with the tyre manufacturer, strange!
- Lauda-Hamilton – a one sided bromance?
- SPECIAL: After months of observation, we pick Hamilton’s biggest flaw of the 2015 Formula 1 Season
- Congratulations to Mrs. and Mr. Nico Rosberg, like Hamilton, he too has a new girl enter his life!
- On to Monza, can the Legend of the Monza be replaced? Will the Autodromo Nazionale Monza go the Istanbul Park way?
- Since it’ll be Mercedes vs. No One, we wish to see a Lotus vs. Force India battle in Monza
- We offer Lotus a not-so-innovative solution to settle the Charles Pic contractual issue
- The 1961 World Championship to become a TV series. We’re excited. And you should be too!
- Lastly, we pay our respects to Justin Wilson as he taught us in important lesson in his death