Madrid, Oct 31 (IANS) Serbian tennis ace Novak Djokovic retained his top spot with 12.900 points in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) rankings released on Monday.
Scotland's Andy Murray is at second spot with 10.985 points while Japanese Kei Nishikori climbed to fourth place, pushing Canadian Milos Raonic down to fifth.
Swiss great Roger Federer fell to ninth place, while French Gael Monfils rose to seventh place.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12.900 points
2. Andy Murray (Scotland) 10.985 points
3. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5.865 points
4. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4.905 points
5. Milos Raonic (Canada) 4.690 points
6. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 4.080 points
7. Gael Monfils (France) 3.635 points
8. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 3.250 points
9. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 3.220 points
10. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3.100. points