Ever since Braun Strowman’s challenge for some stiffer competition was accepted by the Underdog From Underground, Sami Zayn, the fans have been eagerly waiting for the match to be announced for RAW’s upcoming PPV, Hell In A Cell. Surprisingly, WWE didn’t add the match to the already stacked Hell In A Cell card on the go-home RAW.
According to latest reports, WWE may add the David vs. Goliath match right on the day of the PPV. If the rumours are to be believed, WWE may announce the match moments before the PPV airs to strengthen the already solid PPV. The feud looks intriguing on paper and has been primarily devised to put Strowman over as the monster heel he's envisioned to be.
When it comes to the PPV as a whole, Hell In A Cell is being advertised as a triple main event show with three matches set to take place inside the dreaded steel structure. As of this writing, there is a lot of ambiguity surrounding the main event of the PPV, as Vince is against the idea of having Sasha and Charlotte close the show. In any case, this is how the match card currently looks:
– Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado and Sin Cara vs. Drew Gulak, Ariya Daivari and Tony Neese (Six-man Cruiserweight tag team match)
– Bayley vs. Dana Brooke
– Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows
– TJ Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)
– Cesaro and Sheamus vs. The New Day (WWE RAW Tag Team Championships)
– Roman Reigns vs. Rusev (Hell In A Cell match for the United States Championship)
– Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte (Hell In A Cell match for the WWE RAW Women’s Championship)
– Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (Hell In A Cell match for the WWE Universal Championship)
Here is a preview for the Pay-Per-View: