WWE recently sent out a couple of surveys. The latest one was a little more bizarre. WWE sent out a survey asking fans what toiletry items they use and how frequently they use it!
The other survey looks at potential updates for the WWE Network. The fact of the matter is, for $9.99 a month, the deal is a steal. Viewers(at least in select countries) get to view all 19 PPVs in the calendar year and also get to view NXT, NXT specials, Cruiserweight Classic, and an enormous amount of content.
There were rumours that WWE were considering increasing the price to $14.99 a month. The amount itself is not bad at all. $9.99 is just the initial price used to attract subscribers. The Network is clearly a long-term investment. They’ve already obtained up to 2 million paid subscribers for the Network.
The survey took an in-depth look into several things. A handful of them are as follows:
- - Receiving a free month of the WWE Network by referring it to friends and family who sign up for three months.
- Receiving discounts on the Network price if you pay for a year in advance.
- Having the ability to stream the Network on four devices at once.
- Free shipping of WWEShop orders.
- Having a "family" plan to stream it in different locations
- The ability to download material onto devices to watch while offline.
- Be part of a test group to give feedback on new games, merchandise and Network programming.
- Be entered into raffles automatically for trips to major WWE events and similar contests.
- Subscriber exclusive meet and greets with WWE talents.
- Exclusive chats with WWE talents where you would be able to ask talents questions.- Voting on the WWE Hall of Fame inductees.
- Exclusive Network content including previews and behind the scenes content.
- Exclusive second screen content during WWE programming exclusively for subscribers.
- These are only some of the many things that WWE suggested. It is good to see them taking the fans feedback so seriously. It is unclear how WWE will implement some of these which will surely be selected by majority taking the survey.
- For latest WWE News, live coverage and rumours visit our Sportskeeda WWE section. Also if you are attending a WWE Live event or have a news tip for us drop us an email at fightclub (at) sportskeeda (dot) com.