Pokemon GO Shiny Hisuian Samurott, Shiny Hisuian Decidueye, and Shiny Hisuian Typhlosion guide
The Hisuian forms of Samurott, Decidueye, and Typhlosion are making their Pokemon GO debut during the season of Timeless Travels. These critters are being made available via 3-star raids on different occasions between December 1, 2023, and March 1, 2023. While Hisuian Samurott and Hisuian Typhlosion arrived in December 2023 and January 2024, respectively, Hisuian Decidueye is set to arrive on February 11, 2024, with a Raid Day.
Note that the dates for the remaining events are yet to be confirmed. In the meantime, trainers might be wondering if the shiny forms of Hisuian Samurott, Hisuian Decidueye, and Hisuian Typhlosion will be available upon release. The answer is yes. This article will tell you everything about them.
How to get Shiny Hisuian Samurott in Pokemon GO
You can defeat Hisuian Samurott in 3-star raids to potentially encounter its shiny form. Usually, Raid Day shiny rates are 1-in-10. However, the last time a Hisuian evolution was featured (Kleavor), the shiny rate got tweaked to 1-in-11.5.
The best counters to Hisuian Samurott raids are:
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Mega Blaziken with Counter and Focus Blast
- Shadow or Mega Gardevoir with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Granbull with Charm and Play Rough
- Pheromosa with Bug Bite and Bug Buzz
- Mega Pinsir with Bug Bite and X-Scissor
- Kartana with Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade
- Shaymin (Sky) with Magical Leaf and Grass Knot
- Shadow or regular Raikou with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge
- Zekrom with Charge Beam and Fusion Bolt
With the conclusion of the Raid Day on December 3, 2023, the odds of Shiny Hisuian Samurott in Pokemon GO will drop to 1-in-64.
How to get Shiny Hisuian Decidueye in Pokemon GO
Shiny Hisuian Decidueye will come out on the same day as its regular form arrives in-game. This will happen during the season of Timeless Travels, likely in February 2024. Upon release, it will have a shiny rate of 1-in-11.5 during the Raid Day.
Some of the best counters to Hisuian Decidueye raids are:
- Mega or regular Rayquaza with Air Slash and Dragon Ascent
- Shadow Moltres with Air Slash and Sky Attack
- Yveltal with Gust and Oblivion Wing
- Shadow Staraptor with Wing Attack and Brave Bird
- Mega Blaziken with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Charizard X or Y with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Houndoom with Fire Fang and Flame Thrower
- Shadow or Mega Gengar with Lick and Sludge Bomb
- Nihilego with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
After its initial release phase, Hisuian Decidueye will appear with 1-in-64 odds of being shiny.
How to get Shiny Hisuian Typhlosion in Pokemon GO
Once Hisuian Typhlosion is released in Pokemon GO, you will get immediate access to its shiny form. The critter's shiny rate is also likely to be around 1-in-11.5 during its Raid Day.
Some of the best counters to Hisuian Typhlosion raids are:
- Shadow or regular Aggron with Smack Down and Meteor Beam
- Shadow or Mega Tyranitar with Smack Down and Stone Edge
- Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Shadow or Mega Tyranitar with Bite and Brutal Swing
- Shadow or Mega Houndoom with Snarl and Foul Play
- Shadow Weavile with Snarl and Foul Play
Like other Pocket Monsters of its category, it will have a 1-in-64 chance of being shiny when encountered afterward.
Check out our other Pokemon GO guides:
Ditto disguises || Current Raid bosses || February 2024 infographic || GO Shiny Hisuian Starter guides || Buddy evolution Adventure Together guide || Best Fast Attacks || Sierra counters || Cliff counters || Arlo counters