Driveclub gets a new Update Patch 1.10
Driveclub As confirmed from the official Driveclub Facebook page , Evolution Studios has released the new update patch 1.10 for Driveclub. Clockin ...
As confirmed from the official Driveclub Facebook page , Evolution Studios has released the new update patch 1.10 for Driveclub. Clocking in on a size of 3.33GB this one is a big update for the game which brings for the players five new race tracks that are all based in Japan. The update also imparts stability to the game along with fixing the issues with its gameplay.You can view the videos of the race tracks right here. The patch notes for this update are as follows.
* Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
* Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total:
* Nakasendo, Japan (2 variants)
* Lake Shoji, Japan (2 variants)
* Asagiri Hills Racetrack (3 variants)
* Takahagi Hills (2 variants)
* Goshodaira (2 variants)
* Improvements to the weather visuals, including rainbows and heat haze!
* Makes changes to Drift Mode, to prevent backing up to score more points.
* Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour.
* Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
* Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
* Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
* Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
* A bug causing AI car wing mirrors to show a flase reflection has now been fixed.
* Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
* Adds a link to the PlayStation®Store to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
* Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
* Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
* Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
* Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
* Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.
Add-ons (coming January 27-29):
* Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download later in January.
* Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January.
This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
* The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
* The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January.
* The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.