Everything we know about Apex Legends' new character Revenant
Apex Legends is one of the few battle royale video game titles which keeps the audience entertained with new content and updates. Apex Legends' new map 'Meltdown' along with the new overpowered character 'Crypto' received positive feedback from its community. Season 2 of Apex Legends has brought many new additions to the game.
In the recent Halloween Event, 'Fight or Fright' a new legend was leaked. Namely, the new legend is called Revenant and is similar to the characters from Titanfall 2 referred to as Nightmare Simulacrum. A Nightmare Simulacrum is a robot embedded with human consciousness. A prime example of a Nightmare Simulacrum is Ash from Titanfall 2.
Lore aside, Revenant is the first character in Apex Legends to have two sets of abilities. This information was leaked by a renowned data miner who goes by the name 'That1MiningGuy'. Revenant's abilities are divided into two stances, namely Regular Stance and Shadow Stance.
Revenant 1st Stance (Regular Stance) Abilities Include :
- Infiltrator - It is the passive ability which enables the player to crouch walk faster and climb walls higher.
- Mark For Death - In this ability, the character fires a poison dagger and upon pressing the action button again the target's location is revealed for 60 seconds. The track will vanish if the character heals to full HP.
- Poison Bomb - This ability is somewhat similar to that of caustic's ability. The character fires a poison bomb which slows and damages the enemy players overtime.
- Death Recall - This ability allows the character to place a totem which can revive a fallen or downed ally(or maybe other characters).
Revenant 2nd Stance (Shadow Stance) Abilities Include :
- Infiltrator – same as mentioned above.
- Shadow Walk – This ability enables the character to walk silently and faster for 6 seconds. Cooldown resets on kill.
- Shadow Step – Shadow Step is an amped-up version of Mirage's ability. The player can send out a shadow Revenant. Pressing the action button will teleport the player to the shadow. Cooldown resets on kill.
- Shadow Door – Create a doorway through walls. Lasts 5 seconds.