PUBG Mobile New Season 5 Recap Video Features Highlights of Season 5
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile game revealed a season 5 recap video a few days ago in their official youtube channel. The new short season 5 highlights trailer showcased the large numbers of players records. More than millions of players spent their time while playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground mobile.
They spent countless hours to grind those survive till dawn mode. Season 5 which was based on Shadow Vs Force, featured two main costumes or cosmetics whatever you like to say. These special sets were the Dragon Hunter Set and the Roaring Dragon Set. PlayerUnknown's Battleground new season 5 recap trailer shows that a total of 40 % players bought the Dragon Hunter Set. Meanwhile, the rest 60 % bought the Roaring Dragon Set. Almost 7 Million chicken dinners were feasted by the players in the new snow map Vikendi Moonlight.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile has a huge audience concurrently playing the game. The developer's continuous support and the PUBG mobile community has led it to become one of the biggest mobile platform game. This can be evident by just the stats that were showcased in the season 5 recap video. Approx 3 Billion Zombies were killed in the new Survive till daw mode of PlayerUnknown's Battleground mobile. There are similar feats which were achieved in the 5th season.
Highlights of PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile Season 5-
- Dragon Hunter Set (40%).
- Roaring Dragon Set (60%).
- A total of 6,966,989 players feasted on chicken dinners during moonlight.
- The new event mode which was introduced in season 5 update included the zombie mode, "Survive Till Dawn". A total of 2,884,176,434 zombies were killed in survive till dawn mode.
- New Gun MK47 Mutant was used to kill 261,147,880 players while it was also used for 905,437,850 chicken dinners.
- PUBG Lite PC India Release Updates: Game made available to 3 more Asian countries
- PUBG Lite PC Update: New Gun, Login Rewards, Grips and Attachments added to the Battle Royale
- Apex Legends New Game Map, Single Player, Cross-Play and More about the Battle Royale
- Call Of Duty Blackout Mobile Battle Royale Mode Revealed