PUBG Mobile Series 2019: How to register your squad? Get all the details here
Tencent Games, the company behind the PUBG franchise, recently announced an India-specific tournament with a combined prize pool of one crore rupees.
To enter the tournament, one has to register and join/create a four-member squad to compete for the PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 title.
The registrations for the tournament began on 9 January 2019 and will end on 23 January 2019. Follow these simple steps to register yourself for the tournament.
- Open pubgmobile.in and select Register Now. Once that opens, fill the details in the registration form. This includes your basic details along with your PUBG Character ID.
- Once registered, verify the email account used to activate your account for the PUBG Mobile India Series 2019.
- After registering the account, you either have a choice to join an existing squad or create your own squad from scratch.
- To join an existing squad, enter a valid Squad ID and select "Join Squad" option. A request will be sent, and you can join the team once the captain approves your request.
- To create your own squad, click on the "Create Squad" button. Once that is done, you can send invites to the players you wish to ask them to join your squad.
Once a squad of four is completed, you could enter the competition and fight for chicken dinners.
However, remember that player substitutions are not allowed and squads failing to show up at the specified time are disqualified automatically. Squad Captains can change their line-up before the start of the online in-game qualifiers.
Registration: 9 January 2019 - 23 January 2019
Online In-Game Qualifier: 21 January 2019 - 27 January 2019
Online Playoff's: 10 February 2019 - 24 February 2019
Grand Finals: March 2019
Regarding the prize pool, the squad that finishes first will receive 30 lakh rupees, with the second place and third place teams receiving 10 lakh and five lakh rupees respectively.
PUBG Mobile is available for Android and iOS devices.
Get all the latest Video Game News on Sportskeeda.