Why is Free Fire OB22 Advance Server not downloading?
- Many players are experiencing downloading issues with the Free Fire OB22 Server.
- The Free Fire OB22 Advance Server will be available for download only for a select few and not the public at large.
Free Fire OB22 Advance Server is available to download starting today. The main issue is when they click on the download button after logging in, the download doesn't start. The reason for this is that the new update is not available for all and restricted to a select few.
As a result, the players are panicking. The actual reason behind the download error is that the update is only available to a select few and not the public at large. Hence several members might not get access to it.
In previous instances when the issues cropped up several users attempted a simple trial and error method to fix this. Below is what users normally used, but there is no assurance that this might fix your error, as Garena is hand-picking members for this specific update.
Free Fire OB22 Advance Server Downloading Error
The download error is not actually a bug, the update is restricted to specific users and not everyone. If players still want to try their luck, they can follow the steps mentioned below to download the Free Fire Advance Server:
- Go to the official website of the Free Fire Advance Server.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the Login via the Facebook option on the screen.
- After successful login, you will be redirected towards the registration page.
- In the registration form, fill your full name, e-mail address, and mobile number. Make sure that the e-mail address and the contact number are entered correctly.
- After entering the details, click on the Submit button, and the download page will appear.
- You will be able to download the Free Fire Advance Server APK from 20th May 2020.
- After the APK file is available to download, click on the Download APK button, and the download will start automatically.
- After the download is complete, navigate to the Downloads folder, and open the downloaded file.
- Allow installation of unknown sources, by navigating to Settings>Safety, and Privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After completion of the installation, open the Free Fire Advanced Server app, and Sign In using your linked Facebook account.