Charlton-Doncaster Statistical Preview
1.40K // 26 Nov 2013, 20:21 IST
- Charlton are still waiting on the return of defensive pair Chris Solly and Leon Cort.
- Yann Kermorgant could start after making two substitute appearances in the last two games.
- Rob Jones and Jamie McCombe are both still sidelined with knee injuries.
- Dean Furman serves his one game ban after being shown a red card on Friday night at home to Yeovil.
- Paul Keegan could miss out again, leaving Paul Dickov with limited options in the centre of midfield.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Charlton’s last 7 games in Championship.
- Charlton have failed to win their last 5 home matches in Championship.
- Charlton’s narrow defeat at QPR on Saturday does not reflect the game as the Addicks struggled to get a foot hold.
- Two defeats in two for Charlton and a real lack of goals in the side is a real worry for Chris Powell as the South London club are hovering just above the relegation zone.
- Doncaster grabbed a vital late win against bottom club Yeovil on Friday night and this is their third game in a row against a team in the bottom four of the Championship.
- Rovers jumped above Charlton at the weekend and they will be desperate to get another one over a relegation rival in this rearranged clash at the Valley.
Charlton 1 - 1 Doncaster