Doncaster-Queens Park Rangers Statistical Preview
1.27K // 27 Nov 2013, 22:45 IST
- Rob Jones and Jamie McCombe are both still sidelined with knee injuries.
- Dean Furman returns to the side and should partner Richie Wellens in midfield with Paul Keegan still doubtful.
- Theo Robinson is expected to start alongside Federico Macheda up top.
Queens Park Rangers
- Jermaine Jenas once again only lasted 45 minutes for Rangers last weekend and an ongoing knee problem is an issue.
- Tom Carroll and Bobby Zamora are nearing returns with Julio Cesar and Alejandro Faurlin long term absentees.
- Match Facts
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 13 of QPR’s last 15 games in Championship.
- QPR are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches in Championship.
- One win in six for Doncaster and a miserable display at Charlton on Tuesday night have got Rovers fans worried.
- Donny do however usually show up against the better clubs in the division and QPR are certainly one of them.
- Rangers went level on points with leaders Burnley last weekend and will be looking to go clear at the top with a win at the Keepmoat.
- Harry Redknapp is sure to add even more talent to his current crop in January which is ominous for the chasing pack.
Doncaster 0 - 1 Queens Park Rangers