Visceral Games outlines the maps and modes of Battlefield Hardline
The game is slated for release on March 17th . The upcoming first-person shooter by Electronic Arts and Visceral Games , Battlefiled Hardline will ...
The upcoming first-person shooter by Electronic Arts and Visceral Games , Battlefiled Hardline will release with nine maps that will provide players with the chance of trying their hand at a high-end battling experience. The official wesite of the game gives a detailed introduction of the various modes and maps that are available in the game. In addition to the previously announced game modes EA has made four new additions namely Heist, Rescue, Hotwire Mode and Blood Money. The various maps used in the game are listed as follows:
- First up is Downtown which is a map that is based in the heart of Los Angeles downtown which has been shut down by the police.
- Bank Job is map that allows players to be part of an assault on a high-security bank vault thus enabling them to find a role in planning a bank robbery.
- Situated in a network of bail bond offices and liquor store’s ,the Block is “home to a notorious criminal ring”.
- Set in the industrial part of Los Angeles filled with illegal warehouses and scrapyards ,Dust Bowl is a desert town that has reputation for meth trafficking problems.
- Riptide is a expensive island crib that is interconnected by bridges and waterways.
- Hollywood Heights features a majestic hollywood mansion that has been lit up by criminals to divert the police authorities
- GrowHouse serves as a illegal land for the cultivation of marijuana.
- Finally Everglades set in the tropical wetlands of florida is a eventful tracking site.
The game is all set to be released on March 17th . ESRB has given the rating for the upcoming game, for more details click here.