- Two new balls to be used from both the ends.
- The bowling Powerplay has been scrapped and the batting Powerplay must be completed before the 40th over.
- A maximum of four players allowed outside the circle in non-Powerplay overs.
- Captains to be suspended after only two over-rate breaches in a year, as opposed to the existing three.
- Batsmen can be dismissed obstructing the field if they change their course while running to prevent a run-out chance.
- No runners in international cricket
- Bowlers will be allowed to run out a non-striker backing up unfairly.