Madrid, Oct 31 (IANS) Germany's Angelique Kerber continued to top the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings with 9.080 points.
Serena Williams of the US is at second spot with 7.050 points, while Slovakian Dominika Cibulkova jumped from the eighth place to the fifth place after her recent WTA Finals win.
The current WTA rankings and point scores are as follows:1. Angelique Kerber (Germany) 9.080 points
2. Serena Williams (U.S) 7.050 points
3. Agnieska Radwanska (Poland) 5.600 points
4. Simona Halep (Romania) 5.228 points
5. Dominika Cibulkova (Slovakia) 4.875 points
6. Karolina Pliskova (Czech) 4.600 points
7. Garbiñe Muguruza (Spain) 4.236 points
8. Madison Keys (US) 4.137 points
9. Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) 4.115 points
10. Johanna Konta (Britain) 3.455. points.