Writer of the Week
SPORTSKEEDA'S WRITER OF THE WEEK CONTEST
Do you think you have it in you to compete with the best writers of Sportskeeda and steal the spotlight from right under their noses? Here is your chance to claim your bragging rights! In order to raise the bar on quality sports writing and to reward the best in the business, Sportskeeda proudly announces the launch of its 'Writer of the Week' contest.
Features of the contest:
1. The contest will run from Monday to Sunday every week.
2. The 'writer of the week' will be announced every Monday.
3. Prize: The winner gets a Sportskeeda T-shirt, along with his or her name prominently displayed on the website.
Judges: Musab Abid and two other members of the editorial team
How does it work?
- Every week, our judges will shortlist the top 10 articles published on the site (note: it is possible to shortlist more than one article by the same writer).
- The 10 shortlisted articles will then be awarded points out of 20 by each judge on the basis of their quality, with emphasis given to creativity, relevance, impact and language.
- At the end of the week, the article with the highest points out of the shortlist will be selected.
- The winner will be announced every Wednesday.
What do you need to do?
Churn out quality articles and earn your ticket to fame as the week's top writer!
You can catch the past winners of the contest on this link: Recent Top Writers