Writer of the Week
SPORTSKEEDA'S WRITER OF THE WEEK CONTEST
Do you think you have it in you to compete with the best writers of Sportskeeda and steal the spotlight from right under their noses? Here is your chance to claim your bragging rights! In order to raise the bar on quality sports writing and to reward the best in the business, Sportskeeda proudly announces the return of its 'Writer of the Week' contest.
Features of the contest:
1. The contest will run from Monday to Sunday every week.
2. The 'writer of the week' will be announced every Tuesday.
3. Prize: The winner gets featured on all of our social media pages, along with his or her name prominently displayed on the website.
Judges: Akash Cillanki (Senior Editor), as well as votes from members of Sportskeeda's Featured Writers Community.
How does it work?
- Every week, our judges will shortlist the top 5 articles published on the site (note: it is possible to shortlist more than one article by the same writer).
- The 5 shortlisted articles will then be awarded points out of 20 by the judge on the basis of their quality, with emphasis given to creativity, relevance, impact and language.
- Members of the Sportskeeda Featured Writers Community will have 24 hrs (On every Monday) to vote for the shortlisted article of their choice.
- At the end of the week, the article with the combination of highest points and most votes out of the shortlist will be selected.
- The winner will be announced every Tuesday.
What do you need to do?
Churn out quality articles and earn your ticket to fame as the week's top writer!
You can catch the past winners of the contest on this link: Recent Top Writers