Borderlands 3 Gameplay Trailer: Everything You Need To Know About New Siren Antagonists & Cultists
- What did the trailer tell us?
Borderlands 3 has been teased for years, and players all around the world were hyped to learn about their favourite shooter-looter game. Yesterday at PAX East 2019 Gearbox Conference, Randy Pitchford and his team finally revealed the first gameplay trailer for Borderlands 3. The few minutes long gameplay trailer was bliss for gamers and the audience attending the conference. The Borderlands 3 gameplay trailer revealed no direct details on -
- Borderlands 3 Story.
- Character Details.
- Platform (if it's gonna be on the Epic Games Store or not).
- Release Date.
The trailer itself was full with a huge amount of small details which can be used to deduce some of the major details. The gameplay trailer showcased everything we expect from our favourite shooter-looter co-op game. Today I am going to talk about some of the details on the new antagonists of Borderlands 3. Also, there are two important things that I want to mention before going ahead.
- Handsome Jack is dead, he's not coming back. Handsome Jack's AI that professor Nakayama created may be featured in Borderlands 3, though it's not confirmed yet.
- Scooter was not there in the latest trailer, this may mean that he is really dead. In Tales From the Borderlands, we saw scooter's death (though I still doubt it).
Now let's get back to our topic, the few things that can be deducted using the new Borderlands 3 gameplay trailer were-
- For the first time, we are getting a pair of main antagonists in Borderlands.
- The two new villains are Sirens, just like previous characters like Maya, Lilith, Angel.
- The villains seem to be followed/worshipped by a huge group of bandits.
- The villains run some sort of cult with bandits and different other followers.
- The Male antagonist has a red siren marking on his face.
- The Antagonists are after the vaults.
- The Antagonist will clash with the Sanctuary forces, Lilith and his group to steal the vault key which was claimed at the end of Borderlands 2.
- Rhys - one of the protagonists of Tales from the Borderlands was featured in the trailer which means we can see Hyperion's and Atlas's involvement.
- The two main antagonists will have their own Siren abilities. They may prove to be one of the toughest bosses in the entire series.
For more news stick to Sportskeeda.Published 29 Mar 2019, 18:15 IST