Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to.
Mr. Rajeev R (Grievance Officer)
Absolute Sports Private Limited.
Regd. Office: No P3 & P4
2nd Floor, 10th Main ,Jeevanbheemanagar
HAL 3rd Stage ,Bangalore 560075
Ph: +91 8971482850
Email: [email protected]
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- - Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.