EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 21. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
England’s latest sensation Harry Kane continued his impressive form as he scored a double against bitter rivals Arsenals to help Spurs win 2-1 at White Hart Lane. Hence, he finds a spot in the squad as he also scored one and assisted another in his side's defeat to Liverpool midweek. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored a brace in Borussia Dortmund’s 3-0 win over SC Frieburg. Barcelona’s Sergio Busquets and Wolfsburg’s Andre Schurrle are some of the other other big names who featured this week.
- GK: Anthony Lopes – Olympique Lyonnais (France)
- CB: Cheikhou Kouyaté – West Ham United (England)
- CB: Jardel – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- CB (RB): Michel – UD Almería (Spain)
- LM: André Schürrle – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany)
- CM (LM): Dries Mertens – Napoli (Italy)
- CM (CDM): Sergio Busquets – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- RM (LM): Saúl – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- LW: Memphis Depay – PSV (The Netherlands)
- ST: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- RW (ST): Morata – Juventus (Italy)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Gomes – Watford (England)
- LB: Hussein Sulaimani – Al Nassr (Saudi Arabia)
- RM: Iriome – CD Lugo (Spain)
- RW: Mario Rondón – Nacional (Portugal)
- ST: Welliton – Mersin ?dman Yurdu (Turkey)
- ST: Gary Hooper – Norwich City (England)
- ST: Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
Click here to view the best young players in FIFA 15 career mode.