FIFA 15: Team of the Week 16
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16.
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
Wayne Rooney makes the cut courtesy of his brace against Newcastle United on the Boxing day (United won 3-1). Liverpool’s Adam Lallana is the team’s number 10 as his brace helped Liverpool register a much-needed win against Swansea City. Sadio Mane continued his impressive form for Southampton as his goal helped his side draw against the league leaders Chelsea at home. Ashley Young, Hugo Lloris, Wes Morgan and Ryan Shawcross are the other representatives from the Premier League.
- GK: Hugo Lloris – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- LB (LWB): Ashley Young – Manchester United (England)
- CB: Wes Morgan – Leicester City (England)
- CB: Ryan Shawcross – Stoke City (England)
- RB (CB): Seth De Witte – KV Mechelen (Belgium)
- CM (CDM): Carlos Sánchez – Aston Villa (England)
- LM: Sadio Mané – Southampton (England)
- RM (CM): Lior Refaelov – Club Brugge (Belgium)
- CAM: Adam Lallana – Liverpool (England)
- CAM (CM): Wayne Rooney – Manchester United (England)
- ST: Daniele Cacia – Bologna (Italy)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Glen Moss – Wellington Phoenix (Australia)
- LB: Eren Albayrak – Çaykur Rizespor (Turkey)
- CM: Kenny McLean – St. Mirren (Scotland)
- CM: Adlène Guédioura – Watford (England)
- CAM: Dennis Praet – Anderlecht (Belgium)
- ST: Daryl Murphy – Ipswich Town (England)
- ST: Alessandro Sgrigna – Cittadella (Italy)
Click here to view the best young players in FIFA 15 career mode.