Fortnite Battle Royale Update v7.20: Official Gameplay changes includes Zipline improvements, changes and more
Fortnite Recently received its latest update which was versioned 7.20 and as usual, the latest update included tons of changes in about everything related to Fortnite.
Whether its the three modes->Battle Royale, Creative or Save the World, Audio, Gameplay Performance, new features, new contents etc. so, to keep you all updated about the new pieces of stuff going around Fortnite Battle Royale we sectioned the various changes:
Fortnite Battle Royale Update Version 7.20 Gameplay Changes includes
- Zipline improvements
- Added the ability to change direction via player movement input button. Just move in the direction you’d like to go while riding a zipline, no jumping required.
- Rather than moving at max speed as soon as entering the zipline, players will now accelerate over time to reach that max speed.
- Destruction effects have been turned back on while riding a zipline.
- Players will destroy the nearby player buildings before attaching to the zipline so their path becomes clear
- Added a third decimal place for mouse/controller sensitivity to allow for more granular values.
- To help with situations where walls are built mostly underground, we've added functionality where an extra piece will be built for free on top of that piece.
- This occurs when the wall piece is showing less than 30% above ground.
- Gamepad Sensitivity
- Building sensitivity change also applies to edit mode.
- Editing will no longer interrupt gun fire and pickaxe swings.
- Corn stalks will no longer block gunfire.
- Due to an issue, this feature has been disabled until Patch v7.30.
- Vehicle impact damage to a player will now respect shields instead of directly applying to player health.
- When a plane explodes due to any reason, it will now deal damage to both passengers and pilots. This damage no longer ignores shields.
- Infinite dab is even more infinite...Dab for 11 hours instead of 10 hours in the lobby.
- Adjusted map art to more accurately represent player & marker positions.
- Textures of props used in emotes are now pre-streamed so scorecard and other emotes that use props will have less chance of using a low-resolution texture.
- X-4 Stormwing passengers now have the same Hold to Exit functionality as pilots.