Bug Fixes Included In Fortnite Battle Royale Update v7.20
There were many minor bugs in Fortnite Battle Royale which ruined the gameplay of players. Some of the bugs like glider redeploy issue, Not being able to destroy boom box and many other issues were fixed by the developers in the latest Fortnite Update Vr7.20. We have already seen that Fornite has one of the most active developers and Fortnite Community relation anything that the players don't like or think that there is something to change is taken into consideration as Fortnite Developers are always working hard to provide the best gaming experience with new contents to their huge community of gamers. The Bugs and issues which has been fixed in the recent Fortnite Update Includes-
- Fixed instances of glider redeploy not deploying when exiting a Stormwing.
- Fixed grenade throw animations not playing the follow-through when watching other players throw a grenade.
- Fixed the preview length on many emotes in the lobby to hear the full music track.
- Completing the "Play a match with a friend" Daily Challenge now correctly counts towards other quests that require completing daily challenges.
- Fixed players not being able to destroy the Boombox from certain distances.
- Fixed some issues with ziplines
- Players will no longer be flung across the map or get in broken animation states.
- A cooldown has been added to ensure jump spamming will not allow players with mild network issues to fall through the zipline collision.
- The zipline magnet will no longer remain over players heads.
- Players no longer fall when colliding with enemy structures.
- Players no longer dismount ziplines at steep angles when under bad network conditions.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes take 2 instances of impact damage from getting hit by the X-4 Stormwing.
- Damage numbers when shooting Mounted Turrets now properly displays as vehicle damage instead of player damage.
- Players who are emoting on the starter island will no longer continue emoting after jumping from the Battle Bus.
- Gliders and Umbrellas will no longer appear sideways or misaligned when dropping from the Battle Bus.
Get all the latest Video Game News on Sportskeeda.