Garena announces Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 with a prize pool of ₹35,00,000
- Garena announces Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 with a prize pool of ₹35,00,000.
- All the details about the upcoming Free Fire Indian Championship 2020.
After a successful 2019, Garena Free Fire has announced the first major tournament for the Indian region. A massive tournament to kickstart the year, Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 has a grand prize pool of ₹35,00,000. The Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 is divided into three phases and the registrations are now open.
The Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 will start with the Qualifier Stage (online round) from where the top 24 teams will qualify for the League Stage. The League Stage will be an offline round where the 24 teams will be divided into 4 groups. The top 12 teams from the League Stage will qualify for the Finals, which will again be an offline round.
The overall prize pool for the Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 is ₹35,00,000 and the prize money allocation is as follows:
- Champions: ₹15,00,000
- Runner ups: ₹6,00,000
- 3rd place finish: ₹3,00,000
- 4th place finish: ₹1,50,000
- 5th-7th place finish: ₹1,00,000
- 8th-9th place finish: ₹70,000
- 10th-12th place finish: ₹50,000
- 13th-24th place finish: ₹30,000
Garena is yet to reveal the exact dates, schedule, and the location for the tournament, but expect it to arrive soon. Registrations for the Free Fire Indian Championship 2020 are now live and interested players can register for the tournament with their team (4 or 5 members) by heading over to the official FFIC website.