Infinity Ward reveals Call of Duty Modern Warfare v1.09 update; full patch notes here
Infinity Ward has finally pushed its seventh major update in Call of Duty Modern Warfare on the 19th of November. This patch update brings a lot of general fixes in both missions and challenges and along with this, some miscellaneous bug and glitches were also eliminated.
However, the central highlight of this patch update is it also covers the amendments in weapon statistics. Aug, 725 and Model 680 are the three weapons involved in the adjustment section in which only AUG has received a slight buff whereas the other two weapons have acquired a nerf.
Here are the full patch notes of Call of Duty Modern Warfare v1.09:
The following patch notes have been sourced from Reddit Post made by Infinity Ward. Click Here, to read the full post.
19th November, 2019 - Patch Notes
- Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin).
- CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled.
- Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks (“Fix for various exploits”).
- Fix for the “Blue V” Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description.
- Fix misspelling of “trophy”.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in.
- Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in.
The following challenges have been fixed:
- “Warrior’s Code”
- Officer progression “Launch Destroys”
- Officer progression “Heartbreaker”
- Officer progression ”Precision Airstrike”
- Officer progression: “Karma”
- Officer progression “Close and Personal”
- Increasing close range damage
- Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
- Small reduction to base weapon damage range
- Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
- Small hips spread increase
- Reduced effective damage at the hip
- Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments
Stick with Sportskeeda for the latest Esports News.
Modified 21 Dec 2019, 01:05 IST