Latest Update for Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s expected to arrive in a few days
New Update for the game will be available soon. 343 Industries adventurous creation Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s did not turn out in ...
343 Industries adventurous creation Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s did not turn out in accordance to the expectations of players who had high hopes for the game thus making it almost impossible to play. Makers have tried compensating for these shortcomings of the game by providing a free copy of Halo 3: ODST and giving away one month gold extension for Xbox Live. Giving out compensation surely does not mean that they are not attempting to fix various glitches and bugs in the game. A new update is expected to be released in a few days which aims at eradicating numerous issues that plague the game.
The update will provide more stability and work on glitches in the games UI, matchmaking, game-specific multiplayer and campaign, controls. 343 Industries has released a detailed rundown of the of what we can expect in this latest update for the game they are listed as follows.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Update Info
- Improved matchmaking search success rates.
- Made an update to reduce instances of “Awaiting Privileges” matchmaking errors.
- Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect “FIND GAME” screen.
- Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer.
- Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster.
- Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons.
- Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.
- Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles.
- Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus.
- Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session.
- Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby.
- Made an update to the Halo 2: Anniversary “Legacy” Stick Layout.
- Made stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer.