Free Fire Map Drop: How to collect Blue and Purple Skulls in Free Fire?
- Here is a complete guide to collect Blue and Purple Skull Tokens from the Airship and Map Drops in Free Fire.
- These Blue and Purple Skull Tokens can be exchanged for exclusive rewards.
Garena Free Fire has introduced one of the biggest events in the game- the new Spine Punk event that will go on from 9th May to 18th May. In this event, players have to collect Blue and Purple tokens to get exclusive in-game rewards.
The Blue Skulls can be collected from the Airship Drop in the Free Fire game, and the Purple Skulls can be obtained from the Map Drop. Here is how to collect the Blue and Purple Skulls from the Airship and Map Drops respectively.
Collect Skulls from Airship & Map Drop in Free Fire
Here is the complete guide to collect the Blue and Purple Skulls from their respective drops:
Blue Skulls from Airship Drop
While playing the game, wait for the Airship to come, and go to the location where the loot box is dropped. You will find a lot of Blue Skulls at that location, and you can pick up to exchange them with the event rewards. A player can collect a maximum of 10 Blue Skulls at a time.
Purple Skulls from Map Drop
Purple Skulls will be available for only two days, i.e. 17th and 18th May, in the game. They will be spawned randomly on the map, and just like the Blue Skulls, can be collected to exchange with the rewards. Therefore, the players will have to wait till 17th May, and there is no way to collect Purple Skulls at the moment.
The players can get the following in-game rewards by exchanging Blue and Purple Skull tokens:
- Collect 30 Blue Skulls & 20 Purple Skulls to get Evolution Stone.
- Collect 20 Blue Skulls & 10 Purple Skulls to get Spikey Spine Loot Crate.
- Collect 10 Blue Skulls to get Punkstar.
- Collect 10 Blue Skulls to get Neon Ridges.
- Collect 8 Blue Skulls to get Deadly Bat Weapon Loot Crate.
- Collect 10 Blue Skulls & 20 Purple Skulls to get Evolution Stone.