Write & Earn
Favorites Edit

Project CARS delayed to mid-May

Project CARS has been delayed to mid-May

News 13 Mar 2015, 20:09 IST
Project CARS has now been delayed to mid-May

Slightly Mad Studios upcoming motorsport simulation title, Project CARS, has been delayed yet again. The games release has now been pushed to mid-May. While the developers have revealed that the game is now 99.9% done, it is that remaining 0.1% that they are finding a bit difficult to complete.

Slightly Mad chief, Ian Bell, has explained that the remaining 0.1 percent involves fixing small issues and bugs, which is why it is taking so long to complete:

"Despite our long heritage and pedigree in making critically-acclaimed racing games, Project CARS is by far the grandest and most intricately detailed of them all," he stated. "Despite therefore the game being 99.9 percent complete, the remaining 0.1 percent attending to small issues and bugs has been tricky to anticipate. We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive."

Fans who have been eager to get their hands on the title will have to wait a tad bit longer. This is the third time that the game has been delayed, but it is a small price to pay for a bug-free game.

Project CARS is the year’s most anticipated racing title. The game will have a sandbox approach with a ton of cool features like a dynamic weather system as well as exclusive car models like the Renault’s Megane RS and Clio. The game will be available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U, and PC platforms.

Fetching more content...