PUBG CREW CHALLENGE: How to Start Your Match in PUBG Crew Challenge
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile has organized a Crew Challenge Tournament which was included in the previous update 0.9.0. My previous article regarding Crew Challenge was flooded with questions about how to start a match in crew challenge at the day of your match. In response to that, I have mentioned below the easiest steps of starting your Qualifying matches in PlayerUnknown's Battleground Crew Challenge.
Steps to start your match in PlayerUnknown's Battleground mobile "The Crew Challenge":-
- Open PUBG mobile and make sure you are alone in your lobby.
- Go to Crew Challenge at the bottom right of your screen.
- In the crew challenge lobby upon your match time, there should be a time counter showing "Room Closes in X minutes ". Within the X time, the crew leader has to recruit the players from the registered crew and start the game.
- Click on the start match.
- You will be prompted to recruit players menu.
- Recruit your registered crew members(Minimum 4 players should be there including you).
- After 4 players are there click on the Start Match Button, the matching will start and you will be joined with other players participating in the tournament.
- You have to play the game in crew challenge, playing regular matches is not an option.
- You must have atleast 4 members (including you) online.
- You must start your match before the timer runs off.
- If by chance you missed your match then there's no problem because there's still a chance as the best 8 matches are considered out of 12 matches.
If you still face any problem, regarding the PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile crew challenge then please comment your problem down below and I will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Get the latest Video Game News at Sportskeeda.