PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Update is ready to hit the global servers on 7th July 2020. The upcoming update will bring the exclusive Livik map, Bonfire Mode, new cheer park and much more.
The patch notes of the PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update have been officially released by the developers. The servers will not be taken down for maintenance and the update will require approximately 1.84 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.13 GB of storage space on iOS devices.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update patch notes
Here are the complete patch notes of PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update:
- New Livik Map: This Nordic-style map measures 2km × 2km, with 52 players and 15 minute match times, making for a faster and more exciting experience!
- Livik super firearm training (coming soon): When the event starts, Experimental Trial Weapon Crates containing a special weapon will appear on Livik. Experimental Trial Weapons have slightly better stats than normal weapons.
- Spark the Flame-themed Gameplay: The themed mode will be available on Erangel and Miramar maps in Classic Mode.
- The Ancient Secret (coming soon): This themed mode takes effect on Erangel and Miramar when activated. Players can choose whether to participate via settings on the Mode Selection screen.
- Season Warm-up Event Gameplay (at the end of S13): After joining the event, players will battle in 4-player teams in Classic Mode (unranked) and can complete missions to earn a small amount of Season 14 ranking points.
- Adjustment of Mode Availability Times: Payload and RageGear Modes will only be available during the weekend, and Bluehole Mode will no longer be available.
- New Arena Gameplay - Team Gun Game (Available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 31st): In this 4v4 match, the starting weapons are the same, but can be upgraded by defeating opponents. The winner is the first team to use the final weapon, the Pan, to defeat the opponents
- New Map - Library: The first-ever indoor map, with a symmetrical layout and three assault routes - left, right, and center.
- New Arena Attachment (Barrel Extender): It increases the firearm's effective range and reduces the damage reduction of bullets due to distance. It can be used on majority of Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs.
Other Improvements and Additions
- New Cheer Park and Quick Draw Features
- New Shooting Range Elite Challenge
- New Bubble Emotes
- New Team-up Lobby Features
- Pick Up Improvements
- Improvement of Parachuting Gauge Display
- Prolonged Hit Effects
- Other improvements