PUBG Mobile Update: PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11 adds Zombie Event Mode, Resident Evil 2 Remake X PUBG mobile
PUBG Mobile's latest collaboration with Capcom's Resident Evil 2 remake has been a hot topic for the past few weeks. As speculated by many of us that the zombie mode will be arriving with PUBG Mobile update 0.10.5, it was proven wrong as the update rolled out with all the changes other than the Zombie mode.
Though this time the official confirmation of PUBG Mobile Zombie mode is out, the beta version of PUBG Mobile has received update version 0.11 which includes a new mode in the game known as "EVENT MODE".
This new event mode can be found in the map selection menu in the right of arcade menu of the game. PUBG Mobile event mode will include the Zombie Mode which is set to be in an altered version of erangel map of PUBG with horror and apocalyptic feel.
The Zombies spawn randomly on the map and are quite lethal if you are in a fight with another player or team, as they can spoil the fight by attacking you. The kill counter for zombies is different from the player kill counter which means you can expect new missions and rewards including killing zombies.
The Patch Notes of PUBG Update 0.11 includes-
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Kill them to get resources and items.
The RE2XPUBG collaboration is going to be one of the biggest collaboration for PUBG Mobile. We can see the developers are pushing themselves very hard to provide diverse new content with variety.
The Zombie mode is interesting and fun to play with your friends. With the Zombies continuously spawning you will be challenged at every moment. This event mode will also help you to increase your reaction time and help you in knowing your surrounding better as a continuous threat looms around.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
The Resident Evil 2 Remake main menu theme and music for PUBG Mobile is sick. It is one of the best themes up till now.
- Added weather: moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade - Quick Match.
Players have long wanted to include PUBG Map Sanhok in the arcade quick match as it is the only map which provides a short match with good loot and full of action. It's a map where players have to most cautious of campers.
PUBG mobile's sanhok map has a lot to cover, you must have good reaction time and good map knowledge to survive and get the chicken dinner. With sanhok being added as an arcade mode players can now finally practice with some challenge.
- Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of the safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
Damage stacking will change the whole layout of the game. Now players other than you or your friends are not the only threat. Now you have to be aware of the safe zone in PUBG Mobile and plan accordingly what should be your approach and how you should rotate to win the match.
- Added feature from our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vikendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile Update 0.10.5 included the following changes which can be now found in the game:
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The "Classic" voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
Other Improvements includes:-
- Vikendi's resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
Get all the latest Video Game News on Sportskeeda.