PUBG Mobile has published its sixth report of cheaters who have been banned over a week, i.e., from 2nd October to 8th October.
The first report was posted on 29th August, in which 2,273,152 accounts got suspended. The second one saw 1,838,223 suspended accounts. Last week (18th September to 24th September), over 2,376,017 accounts received restrictions.
This week's report revealed that over 3,769,503 accounts have been banned from PUBG Mobile for defrauding, with each one receiving a permanent suspension.
Here's a break-up of the accounts banned:
- 3% of Conqueror tier accounts
- 9% of Ace tier accounts
- 10% of Crown tier accounts
- 11% of Diamond tier accounts
- 14% of Platinum tier account
- 15% of Gold tier accounts
- 19% of Silver-tier accounts
- 19% of Bronze tier accounts
- 28% of the cheats were banned due to auto-aim usage, which is used to shoot enemies automatically using third-party scripts.
- Around 28% of the cheaters used X-Ray visions to gain an unfair advantage and see the enemy's position through covers and walls.
- 17% were using speed hacks to outperform enemies via an unfair movement advantage.
- 5% of the frauds received suspensions for using modification of area damage, where they could kill others instantly with increased bullet damage.
- 1% of the hackers were handed bans because they utilised the modification of the character model hack to gain an unfair advantage using third-party plugins.
- The remaining 21% got banned due to reasons not specified.
PUBG Mobile anti-cheat feature now in play
PUBG Mobile aims to provide a fair gameplay environment for every player, so the developers have created a new anti-cheat feature called the Video Review Station.
With this system, players will decide whether the reported gamer in the video is hacking or not. If the maximum number of responses point to the latter as guilty, the officials will review the footage for further verification.
Players reviewing the videos are called investigators, and the top investigators will receive the title of Master Investigator. If an investigator assists with 21 correct judgments in a week, then they will receive three classic crate coupons as a reward.Published 13 Oct 2020, 09:21 IST