PUBG PC Update#24 Patch Notes Revealed, Added New Replay Editor, Coupon System, Map, Vehicle, Play UI Renewal and more.
PUBG patch details were revealed a few days ago on the official website for Update#24 which is slated to roll out worldwide on December 19 for PlayerUnknown's Battleground PC. The new update will bring out a lot of changes in terms of new additions in the game like Replay Editor, Coupon System, Vikendi Map, Vehicle-Snow Mobile, G36C Assault Rifle, Survival Title system and in terms of performance and bug fixes. Take a look at the official patch notes to get the gist of the upcoming update.
Note:- To provide transparency nothing is changed, edited or been added in the patch note by our side.
PATCH NOTE FOR UPDATE#24(Source-PUBG official Website)
New Map Vikendi
- Vikendi is 6x6km map. The gameplay of Vikendi is quicker than Erangel and Miramar, but offers an arguably more tactical experience than Sanhok.
- Players can throw snowballs while waiting to board the plane in the starting area
- Vehicles will be more slippery in snow or icy areas. Acceleration on icy terrain is slow and you lose more general vehicle control as you speed up
- Footprints and vehicle tracks will appear as players travel in snow-covered areas. Keep an eye out! These are great to help identify if enemies have passed by recently
- Keep in mind that footprints and tracks in the snow don’t stay around forever!
- Temporarily removed the feature that allows you to inspect your weapon by pressing the ‘J’ key.
- Added the Vikendi trailer to the game launch intro.
- The center of the red zone spawns outside of the play zone
- The smaller the play zone, the smaller the red zone
- The first circle of every game is much smaller than other maps, but subsequent circle sizes change less drastically.
- This facilitates more blue zone variety and unique experiences.
- Similar strategies work on Vikendi to Erangel and Miramar for the first three phases, but the zones will close slower starting from phase 4, similar to Sahnok. We feel this leads to a good balance between strategy and gunplay throughout the duration of each match
Item Spawn Balance
- The overall item spawn rate is at a midpoint between our maps – offering a unique place between the spawn rates of Erangel and Sahnok.
- Level 3 helmets spawn in the world
- Level 3 vests spawn more often than other maps
- Smoke Grenades are spawned at a higher rate compared to other throwables