PUBG Snow Map: Things You Should know about PUBG New Map "Vikendi"
- Everything you need to know about PUBG snow map "Vikendi"-From new contents to small details.
Modified 20 Dec 2019, 20:25 IST
Now let's have a look at the patch notes content which was revealed a few weeks back which highlights other changes which you will see in PlayerUnknown's Battleground snow map vikendi.
- Vikendi is 6x6km map. The gameplay of Vikendi is quicker than Erangel and Miramar, but offers an arguably more tactical experience than Sanhok.
- Players can throw snowballs while waiting to board the plane in the starting area.
- Keep in mind that footprints and tracks in the snow don’t stay around forever!
- Temporarily removed the feature that allows you to inspect your weapon by pressing the ‘J’ key.
- Added the Vikendi trailer to the game launch intro.
- The center of the red zone spawns outside of the play zone.
- The smaller the play zone, the smaller the red zone.
- The first circle of every game is much smaller than other maps, but subsequent circle sizes change less drastically.
- This facilitates more blue zone variety and unique experiences.
- Similar strategies work on Vikendi to Erangel and Miramar for the first three phases, but the zones will close slower starting from phase 4, similar to Sahnok. We feel this leads to a good balance between strategy and gunplay throughout the duration of each match
Published 16 Dec 2018, 00:01 IST