PUBG Snow Map: Things You Should know about PUBG New Map "Vikendi"
PlayerUnknown's Battleground upcoming snow map "Vikendi" is creating a lot of buzz in online media. Players/Streamers like Shroud, Doc DisRespect etc who left playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground for good are also returning back. The 4th map in PlayerUnknown's Battleground, the so-called Snow Map officially named "Vikendi" has a lot of new stuffs about which many players might not have an idea.
The players who are playing the new PUBG snow map Vikendi on the test servers might have some idea about how the map is, but there are many things which, I bet, were not included in the test servers.
In this article, I am going to discuss about the new PUBG Map "Vikendi." You will get to know about the new additions and changes in the map and everything else related to PUBG snow map.
Lets first talk about some major stuffs we will get to see in PlayerUnknown's Battleground snow map Vikendi.
- PlayerUnknown's Battleground Snow map Vikendi will include a night mode which will be somewhat similar to PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile night mode. At first you will start with a day match and eventually, it will be night.
- The Canted Red Dot sights is also a major addition which you will see in upcoming snow map Vikendi which is slated to release on December 19. Players have been waiting for it for a long time and it will finally we included in snow map Vikendi Update#24.
- New Vehicle Snowmobile is added, which is also the best vehicle in Vikendi map as you may face difficulty in driving other vehicles on snow.
- You will get to see dynamic clouds in the PlayerUnknown's Battleground new snow map Vikendi.
- PlayerUnknown's Battleground Snow Map Vikendi is not just another typical map of PUBG, its a map which adds possibilities of new fighting schemes, new strategies to opt; as in snow map vikendi the hunter becomes the hunted yup I'm not talking about any reference to Dying Light. The new snow map vikendi will have players footprints and car tracks which will change the whole scenario of your play style.
- In PlayerUnknown's Battleground snow map vikendi vehicles are more slippery in snow or icy areas. The vehicle acceleration on icy terrain is slow and you lose more general vehicle control as you speed up so you might have to think about it before using any vehicle apart from snowmobile.