Microsoft Xbox One February dashboard update is up and running
Microsoft decided to take a small break over the holidays with regards to Xbox One dashboard updates
Microsoft decided to take a small break over the holidays with regards to Xbox One dashboard updates but, they did not keep the fans waiting for long. The updates released last year included many performance and gameplay improvements. The latest update for the Xbox One was available to the preview members for a while, but Microsoft finally decided to end the long wait and the latest update went live during the first week of February.
- The new features installed in the update have been discussed below with detailed information in this article.
- Game Hubs: This is what one would term as an ideal spot for hanging out! Here you can view interesting content, tricks and tips to completing your game. What more, you can compete with your friends in the game leaderboard.
- Enhanced Controller Response: This update allows for increased stability and greater speed while handling your controllers.
- Party Chat: Many updates have been made to party chat in the recent weeks, including enhanced connectivity between multiple gamers with strict NATs. Game and party invitation facilities have been created in the update.
- Tile Transparency: The tiles have now been made transparent so that players are able to view their favourite wallpapers.
- TV updates: Microsoft has tried their best to reach out to gamers from across the globe by adding new features to additional countries along with various updates for a truly enthralling live TV experience.