Garena Free Fire MAX provides various options to customize players' profiles. They can change their nicknames and showcase other features like in-game rank, preferences, signature, and style tags.
There are two types of style tags, Battle and Social, that users can procure and show off as in-game achievements. Battle tags are the ones that they can acquire with ease, i.e., by playing matches and reaching milestones.
Garena Free Fire MAX: How to get and display battle style tags in the game
There are ten types of battle style tags in Free Fire MAX with four sub-categories:
- Task - Eliminate opponents from close up.
2) Best Pal
- Task - Support the teammates by helping them up.
- Task - Move around and look for chances to strike (in Classic and ranked matches only).
- Task - Eliminate opponents and be the final survivor.
- Task - Eliminate opponents but did not survive till the end.
- Task - Eliminate opponents from a distance.
- Task - Be the final survivor with as little combat as possible.
- Task - Cool and collected occupy the better terrains (in Classic and ranked matches only).
- Task - Kill multiple opponents consecutively (CS mode only).
10) Early Bird
- Task - Be the first to eliminate an opponent (CS mode only).
Users can unlock four different tags for each battle style as follows:
- Bronze Tag - Unlocks after completing the task one time.
- Silver Tag - Unlocks after completing the task 30 times.
- Gold Tag - Unlocks after completing the task 80 times.
- Diamond Tag - Unlocks after completing the task 300 times.
How to display a battle tag in the Free Fire MAX profile?
Players should follow the following steps to set a specific battle tag on display in Free Fire MAX:
Step 1: Open the profile by tapping on the icon given in the top-left corner.
Step 2: Select the edit icon to open the profile settings.
Step 3: Click on the battle style to select the desired tag.
Also ReadArticle Continues below
Step 4: Make the selection and tap on "Display".