2K Games roster trade update for NBA 2K15 is now live
Developers 2K games have issued a new update for NBA 2K15 which includes 11 updates involving 37 players.
Developers 2K games have issued a new update for NBA 2K15 which includes 11 updates involving 37 players. This is to match the real life changes made to the NBA teams, with NBA players now being traded to different teams. Over 34 NBA players have been traded to different teams, the most prominent of which was Kevin Gamett returning to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Players Shawne Williams, Thomas Robinson, and John Salmons are now free agents, but players can still recruit them in the game if they want to.
You can check out the list of changes made to NBA and NBA 2K15 below:
- Boston Celtics: Isaiah Thomas (83), Jonas Jerebko (76), Luigi Datome (67)
- Brooklyn Nets: Thaddeus Young (75)
- Denver Nuggets: Victor Claver (67), Will Barton (69)
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (79), Tayshaun Prince (75)
- Houston Rockets: K.J. McDaniels (73), Pablo Prigioni (72)
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (83), Zoran Dragic (70)
- Milwaukee Bucks: Michael Carter-Williams (77), Miles Plumlee (74), Tyler Ennis (71)
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Kevin Garnett (77)
- New Orleans Pelicans: Norris Cole (74), Justin Hamilton (69)
- New York Knicks: Alexey Shved (71)
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Enes Kanter (78), D.J. Augustin (77), Kyle Singler (75), Steve Novak (73)
- Philadelphia 76ers: JaVale McGee (75), Isaiah Canaan (73)
- Phoenix Suns: Brandon Knight (84), Marcus Thornton (76), Danny Granger (73)
- Portland Trail Blazers: Arron Afflalo (78), Alonzo Gee (70)
- Sacramento Kings: Andre Miller (76)
- Utah Jazz: Kendrick Perkins (74), Grant Jerrett (67)
- Washington Wizards: Ramon Sessions (73)
NBA 2K15 is available now for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. You can check out our review of NBA 2K15 here.