Dead or Alive 5 Last Round update 1.01 now available for Xbox One
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round recieves update 1.01
Xbox One owners can now download update 1.01 for fast paced figting game Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. The update which is not yet availble for Xbox 360, is expected to be released soon.
Team Ninja the studio that created Dead or Alive and other games like Ninja Gaiden, made an announcement on the Dead or Alive Game facebook page saying: “Thank you for your patience. Xbox ONE Title Update is now live! Sorry for any trouble. Our sincere apology. If you have any issues, concerns, please send your e-mail to Team_Ninja@Koeitecmo.co.jp”
Here are the patch notes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round update 1.01:
- Fixed a bug that would hang the game when playing Tutorial #40.9 in French, Italian, German, or Spanish. Also fixed the bug that would corrupt save data after clearing Tutorial #40.8.
- Added the ability to unlock all costumes (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all Story Mode timeline chapters, all movies (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all system voice options, music and the OMG setting for breast motion.
- [HOW TO UNLOCK] Select Help & Options in the Main Menu. Then press LB+RB+LT+RT when the Help & Options submenu is displayed. There will be a sound, and the game will save the items above in their unlocked state.
- Note For Core Fighter Users: The following features are not unlocked: Story Mode timeline chapters, movies, and background music.
- Greatly reduced the frequency of crashes when searching for opponents in Ranked Matches, Lobby Matches, and Throwdowns.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the game from working with arcade sticks.