Partial List of Speakers - Digital & Technology Opportunities in Sports & Fitness - 11th Sept - Have you registered?
Details about the program talking about Digital and Technology partners.
TiE Delhi-NCR is organising a program to understand the challenges and the opportunities that sports brands face as they adapt to the new consumer expectations and a game plan that ensures success in the new Digital & Technology era in sports sector.
Partial list of confirmed speakers:
- Aditya Gaur, Digital Media Manager, GMR - Delhi Daredevils
- Alisha Anand, Executive Producer & Radio Host, Radio One
- Amrit Mathur, Advisor, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports and Principal Coordinator, T20 World Cup 2016
- Aneesh Madani, Head of Sports Partnerships, Twitter India
- Asha Majithia, Strategic Partner Development - Sports, Facebook India
- Guneet Singh, Head of Google Marketing Solutions, India & SEA, Google India
- Jay Motwani, CEO, TSD Corp
- Neelesh Kelkar, Leader Smart Cities and Integrated townships, IBM India
- Neetu Bhatia, Co-founder & CEO, Kyazoonga
- Penny Grewal, Digital Marketing Manager, Kings XI Punjab
- Porush Jain, CEO & Founder, Sportskeeda
- Rohit Sakunia, Community Manager - Asia Pacific, Google
- S. Ramakrishnan, Director, SportsMechanics
- Satya Narayanan R, Member Task Force for Development of Sports, Delhi Govt.
and many more to confirm....
Some of the main talking points of the seminar but not limited to them will be:
Interaction with key executives from platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Google
- Digital Opportunities in Sports Administration
- Role of Social Media in Sports
- Technologies to create sports business
- My Story Session
- Fan to Fanatics – Data Analytics in Sports
- Keynote Session
Date: 11th Sept 2015
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: Ballroom, WelcomHotel Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi
Members of TiE: Rs 1500/-
Non Members: Rs 2500/-
You can register for the event here