Anirban Lahiri continues to lead Asian Tour Order of Merit
Kuala Lumpur, Feb 16 (IANS)
Star Indian golfer Anirban Lahiri continued to top the Asian Tour Order of Merit list. Following the Malaysian Open victory and a joint 21st place finish at the True Thailand Classic that concluded Sunday, the 27-year-old has $522,300 as earnings.
Lahiri had finished second in the previous season's Order of Merit. David Lisky claimed the first position. Experienced Shiv Kapur is the only other Indian in the top-20, with earnings of $50,000.
Australian Andrew Dodt's triumph at the inaugural True Thailand Classic at the Black Mountain Golf Club Sunday lifted him into second place on the merit list with $354,330.
Asian Tour Order of Merit (Top-20):
1. Anirban Lahiri (IND) $522,300
2. Andrew Dodt (AUS) $354,330
3. Scott Hend (AUS) $218,710
4. Thongchai Jaidee (THA) $207,670
5. Richard T. Lee (CAN) $184,233
6. Paul Peterson (USA) $104,400
7. Wade Ormsby (AUS) $100,400
8. Jason Knutzon (USA) $84,933
8. Kiradech Aphibarnrat (THA) $84,933
10. Nathan Holman (AUS) $74,000
11. Jeunghun Wang (KOR) $71,533
12. Carlos Pigem (ESP) $66,700
13. S.S.P. Chowrasia (IND) $62,979
14. Shiv Kapur (IND) $50,000
15. Thanyakon Khrongpha (THA) $46,360
16. Prom Meesawat (THA) $44,521
16. Marcus Fraser (AUS) $44,521
18. Danny Chia (MAS) $41,350
19. Sam Brazel (AUS) $40,550
20. Juvic Pagunsan (PHI) $34,050.