6 Effective Arm Workouts For Women At Home
Have there been instances of you looking at a girl’s arms and just feeling this sense of sadness? Well, it is probably because you have been working on your arms for a long time and it is not even close to being in shape. You have always dreamed of thin and well-sculpted strong arms, haven’t you? Well, we are here to help you out with it. There are some points you must remember before you start working on your arms:
1. Arms basically have what is known as the stubborn fat. So if you just started working out and are hoping for a transformation instantly, please remember that it is not possible to get thin and sleek arms overnight. It takes time and determination.
2. For people who say that women must not lift weights, well you are utterly wrong my friend! Women can lift too. As long as they are comfortable with it and would like to get muscles, they are good to go.
3. Food is really important. It is a fact that diet forms 70 per cent of your regime whereas exercise forms only 30 per cent. So do not go easy on your diet. Monitor what you eat because fat usually deposits on your thighs and arms first.
4. Turn your beast mode on! Go all out and no matter how difficult it gets with time, work it out and sweat through it. We assure you, you will not be disappointed.
5. Do not try to do everything. Do some exercises and do them perfectly.
Let us get into an easy arms workout that can be done at home and will definitely help you get killer arms!
Step 1: Grab a chair or get hold of a sturdy box. Sit on it and place your palms on the edge of it about shoulder width apart.
Step 2: Extend your legs in front of you and tip toe ahead such that your hips are off the chair and your arms are straight. You can either bend your legs to place your feet flat on the floor or keep it straight.
Step 3: Now, bend your elbow sideways and lower your body. Do not strain your neck or shoulders and let your arms do the work.
Step 4: Push back up and repeat.
Do 3 sets of 15 reps each.
Next up: Tricep Presses