Explosive HIIT Workout Plan To Burn Fat & Reduce Weight
This workout is designed to help you lose fat in your upper body. You can start off by doing some cardio exercises for about 5-7 minutes. After you complete 1 set of 10 reps each of every exercise mentioned below, rest for a minute and then do the complete cycle with 15 reps of each exercise.
1. Push-ups: This exercise will not only work on your upper body, but also your abs if you follow the correct posture.
2. Tricep Dips: You can do this exercise on a chair or on the floor, depending on your comfort.
3. Wall Chest Press: This is a variation of chest press that simply uses your body weight.
4. Diamond Push-ups: This is a difficult version of push-up, requiring you to make a diamond with your index finger and thumb, right under your chest.
5. Chin-ups: In case you do not have a bar, use a door to do chin-ups or pull-ups.