How To Lose Belly Fat For Women - Best Ways To Lose Belly Fat Fast
Ladies, which is that one part we want to tone up so bad but it is extremely slow and difficult? I am sure that a lot of you said it’s your belly. Thanks to our desperate attempts to lose belly fat, all the way from having warm water and lemon juice in the morning to skipping meals unnecessarily, we do feel slightly demotivated when our bulging belly and the crazy muffin tops just do not leave us.
You must know one fact for sure that losing belly fat can be super easy because there are some dedicated exercises and tips that can get your work done. But you must also remember that it is not quick. You must not expect progress in 10 days. It takes time because the fat deposited in your belly is stubborn. It takes time. Hence, apart from the exercises and diet, you also need determination and consistency in high doses.
First, let us look at some tips that you can incorporate in your daily lifestyle to speed up the process of losing belly fat:
1. Include fiber and protein in your diet. These help you in feeling full throughout the day. Need we point out that this is the perfect solution for all the untimely snacking?
2. Please stay away from artificial sugar, carbs and trans fat. We know, saying no to a doughnut can be difficult, but you want a flat belly, right?
3. Cardio is a must. We do not want to be too strict so we leave it on you to choose the exercise of your choice. It can be running, skipping, walking, swimming etc. But a 45 minutes cardio workout session, about 5 times a week is a must. Take the stairs instead of the lift, walk to get a glass of water and be on the go whenever possible.
4. Choose coconut oil and olive oil when you have an option. Opt for green tea or black coffee when possible. Drink plenty of water to detoxify your system. Say no to alcohol.
5. No matter what, do not skip meals. It is on you whether you want to make it a healthy meal or not. But skipping a meal is simply not an option.
Now, let us look at some pretty basic exercises that you can do to lose your belly fat!
Vertical Leg Crunches
Step 1: Lie on the floor with your arms by your side. Your legs must be extended in front of you.
Step 2: Lift your legs off the ground and go up until your toes point towards the ceiling. You can cross your ankles.
Step 3: With your back on the floor and your hand on your head, lift your shoulder and head off the floor.
Engage your core at all times.
Step 4: Get back to the initial position. Repeat.
Do 2 sets of 20 reps each.
Step 1: Lie on the ground with your legs extended in front of you and your hands behind your head.
Step 2: Lift your legs off the floor and bend your knees slightly.
Step 3: Twist your torso, engage your abs and bring your left knee towards your chest. Simultaneously, extend your right leg forward and try to touch your left knee with your right elbow.
Step 4: Return to the initial position and repeat for the other side. Do fast motions.
Do this exercise for 2 minutes.
Step 1: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Keep your arms by your side and your back straight.
Step 2: Lower your body down by bending your knees and pushing your hips back. Go down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
Step 3: Push through your toes as you get back up and quickly jump as high as you can.
Step 4: Land on your toes and get in the squat position. Repeat.
Do 3 sets of 20 reps each.
Plank With a Knee Tap
Step 1: Get down in the plank position. Your body must be aligned in a straight line from your head to your heels, your forearms must be on the floor and your abs must be engaged. Make sure that your elbows are directly under your shoulder.
Step 2: Slowly, bend your right knee and tap it on the floor. Do not move your butt. Get it back up and repeat for the other side. This is 1 rep.
Do 2 sets of 15 reps each.
Side Plank with Dips
Step 1: Get in the side plank position with your right elbow and forearm on the floor and your left heel stacked on your right heel. You will basically be facing your right side. Place your right elbow under you shoulder and make sure that your body is perfectly aligned.
Step 2: Lower your pelvis down to bring your hips just a few inches off the floor.