Write & Earn
Notifications

Live Football Transfer News and Rumours: EPL, La Liga and Rest of Europe - 28th June

All the best transfer news and rumours from around Europe
Updated: 28 June 2017 21:25 IST - Published: 28 June 2017 14:17 IST
...
Well, that's it from us today! Do check back for the latest up-to-date transfer news and rumours tomorrow at Sportskeeda!
...
...
Lucas Lima denies offer from Barcelona

Lucas Lima is weighing up a contract extension at Santos and denied receiving an offer from Barcelona. "Santos' proposal is very good, the president [Modesto Roma Junior] has made a great effort for me to stay," he told Globo Esporte.

"I want to continue in the Brazilian national team, to win titles, to have the affection of the fans. I'll think about the money, of course, but it's not my first thought.

"I want to solve this soon, but now my focus is on the Copa do Brasil, then we travel to Goiania [to play Atletico Goianiense on Sunday]. I'll leave it to my father."

Lucas Lima will most likely stay at Santos
...
Florentino Perez working on new contract for Zidane

Real Madrid's first priority is handing a new contract to Zinedine Zidane, says president Florentino Perez. "Sure he is safe and the first thing we are going to do after he comes back from holiday is renew him," Perez said to esRadio.

"No one knows the club and the dressing room better than him. It is an advantage that he has over the rest and that has made him succeed for 17 months.

"Many times he has said that he does not know if he will continue so that they [the press] do not ask him about the future of the players. But I would have continued with him even if we had not won."

Zidane and Perez
...
...
OFFICIAL: Manchester United confirm signing of Wonderkid

Manchester United have completed the signing of 16-year-old Northern Ireland wonderkid Ethan Galbraith. The teenager from Linfield is already the captain of the Northern Ireland U-17 team and he even made his debut for the U-18 team recently.

The youngster was extremely impressive in trials and the defensive midfielder is earmarked for great things by the United hierarchy.
Future Manchester United star
...
Dani Ceballos has denied claims that a deal is in place for him to join Real Madrid from Real Betis.The 20-year-old is under contract at Betis until 2020, but reports in the Spanish media claim LaLiga champions Madrid are poised to meet Ceballos' rumoured €15million release clause and loan him back for next season.

However, Ceballos – who helped Spain reach the final of the European Under-21 Championship in a 3-1 win over Italy on Tuesday – says those suggestions are mere paper talk.

"The rumours are not true," he told Cadena Cope. "The team with which I currently have a contract in force for three years with is Real Betis."

Dani Ceballos
...
DONE DEAL!

Fabio Borini joins AC Milan

The Italian had an indifferent season at Sunderland, but that has not deterred AC Milan in from signing the versatile forward. Borini will move on a £1 million loan deal with an option to make the deal permanent for £5.6 million at the end of the season.

Will Borini succeed at Serie A next season?
...
...
OFFICIAL: Dani Alves leaves Juventus

The Brazilian right-back has departed Serie A giants Juventus. Juve chief executive Giuseppe Marotta last week announced Alves' contract in Turin would be terminated, despite his deal having another season to run, with the right-back set on departing.

After missing out on a treble with defeat to Real Madrid in the Champions League final, Alves bade farewell to Juve and expressed how much he enjoyed the 2016-17 campaign in Italy.

"I would like to thank all the Juventus fans for the year I experienced, the team-mates for welcoming me like the professionals that they are, for a club that wins and reaches finals," he wrote in an Instagram post, insisting money played no part in his decision.

A move to Manchester City is expected to be announced shortly

It will be interesting to see how Dani Alves fares in the Premier League
...
Van Dijk not worth £60 million

Virgil van Dijk is not worth £60million and there are questions over whether he can deliver at a top club like Liverpool, according to Steve Nicol. Liverpool continue to be linked with the defender despite claiming earlier this month to have dropped their interest in him, when the Reds apologised to Southampton for "any misunderstanding" surrounding their pursuit, following an alleged illegal approach.

Nicol, a five-time league winner at Anfield, insisted a move will still happen if his former club can find common ground on a fee with Saints, although he is concerned by reports that such a sum could prove to be as much as £60m.

"If the price is right, then yes," Nicol said to ESPN when asked if the transfer for the Netherlands international could still happen. "If the price is right, which I hope is not £60m, because I don't think he's worth £60m.

"Liverpool need a centre-back, I guess sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Whether the valuation is correct or not, Liverpool need a centre-back. He is a good player, the question is can he deliver at Liverpool? He did it at Southampton, can he do it at one of the big boys? I don't know."
Will Liverpool finally get their man?
...
...
...
DONE DEAL!

Everton complete signing of Nigerian striker Henry Onyekuru

The in demand Nigerian striker officially confirmed the deal before the club themselves after he took to Instagram to reveal that the deal was done. Both Arsenal and West Ham were credited with an interest in him, but the Toffees have beaten both of them to complete the signing of the highly rated youngster.

Picture courtesy - Henry Onyekuru's Instagram
...
BREAKING: John Terry offered one year contract from Aston Villa and Birmingham City

Former Chelsea captain John Terry has been offered a one-year contract from both Aston Villa and Birmingham City. The Midlands rivals are both keen on the experienced centre-back and it will be interesting to see whether Terry will accept a move to play in the Championship.
Where will John Terry play next season?
...
Arsenal table huge contract deals for Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez

The Gunners are desperate to keep their star players at the Emirates and now reports from DailyMail claim that a huge contract offer has been put on the table by the Arsenal board. Sanchez, in particular, has been widely linked with an exit from the club and it will be interesting to see whether the Chilean accepts the contract offer.

Will they be at Arsenal next season?



...

Real Madrid are also reportedly close to sealing a move for former Barcelona striker Sandro Ramirez. The young Spaniard was linked with a move to Everton, but it seems like the Madrid hierarchy see Sandro as an ideal replacement for Alvaro Morata
...
Let us start of with one of the transfer sagas of this window.

Alvaro Morata has cut short his honeymoon to finalise his transfer to Manchester United. According to reports in AS, the Madrid frontman has flown from Ibiza to to his home in Spain, as negotiations between United and Los Blancos reach the final stage.
Future Red Devil?
...
Hello and welcome to another day of transfer madness! We will keep you updated with all the best and biggest transfer news and rumours from around Europe. Stay tuned!